The most common purpose the SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS 8000 Series Austrian Crystal are used for is dressing a chandelier. More often than not, the crystal’s are connected and built into strands called “garland”. Here at www.CrystalPlace.com, our design team creates custom garland for our clients. In this article we would like to teach you how to put together your own crystal garland.
1. First off, measure your chandelier and find out approximately how much garland you will need.
2. Take a look at the entire SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS 8000 Series on our website [www.CrystalPlace.com] and find the crystals which you would like to use. We offer a variety of cuts and colors of crystal to choose from. Using the size of the crystal, determine the approximate amount of crystals that will be needed.
3. Once you have decided on the design and crystals you would like to use, it is time to choose the connectors used to attach the crystals. (Some connectors are not compatible with all crystals. Please contact us with any questions.)
4. Now its time to create! With our easy to use bowtie connectors, building garland is a breeze. (They basically work just like a staple, hooking through the crystal and wrapping back around.)
5. Attach your garland strands to your chandelier and ENJOY!
Although the Swarovski Elements 8000 Series Crystals are designed as chandelier crystal parts, they are being used for a variety of different uses. The high lead content in Swarovski Elements Crystals give off an impeccable sparkle. Here at www.BuyCrystalOnline.com we offer the entire Swarovski Elements 8000 Series in every cut and color for all your needs! Here are some uses for the Swarovski Elements Crystals:
1. Crystals have been used in Feng Shui to bring peace and harmony into the home. Fill a vase with Swarovski Elements Crystal, or hang some by a window for a beautiful reflection.
2. Swarovski Elements offers many shapes and cuts that are perfect for jewelry. The 8721 Pear Shape Crystal is a commonly used as pendants on a necklace. Ideally, crystals 38mm and smaller are used, but this just preferance.
3. The 8611 Swarovski Elements Drops crystal is a very beautifully shaped crystal. The elegant shape and hole at the top makes this a perfect crystal to be used on an earing. The Drops have also been used as small accents on more intricate necklaces.
4. The Oscars Academy Awards recently used thousands of Swarovski Elements crystals to beautifully accent the stage. The same idea can be applied to a home. Create a dazzling Swarovski Elements crystal curtain to use instead of a door into your kitchen, or accent the stairway in your home! The possibilities are endless. How will you use Swarovski Elements Austrian Crystal to beautify your home?