The most common purpose the SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS 8000 Series Austrian Crystal are used for is dressing a chandelier. More often than not, the crystal’s are connected and built into strands called “garland”. Here at www.CrystalPlace.com, our design team creates custom garland for our clients. In this article we would like to teach you how to put together your own crystal garland.
1. First off, measure your chandelier and find out approximately how much garland you will need.
2. Take a look at the entire SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS 8000 Series on our website [www.CrystalPlace.com] and find the crystals which you would like to use. We offer a variety of cuts and colors of crystal to choose from. Using the size of the crystal, determine the approximate amount of crystals that will be needed.
3. Once you have decided on the design and crystals you would like to use, it is time to choose the connectors used to attach the crystals. (Some connectors are not compatible with all crystals. Please contact us with any questions.)
4. Now its time to create! With our easy to use bowtie connectors, building garland is a breeze. (They basically work just like a staple, hooking through the crystal and wrapping back around.)
5. Attach your garland strands to your chandelier and ENJOY!