Brilliance all along the line
From the silver screen to the Oscar, Crystal Strands from Swarovski have long become a design darling among creative minds throughout the world, as they create an intense and complex look with a simple technique.
A large variety of colors, effects, and shapes is stringed together in trickling, sparkling rows of crystal, providing an endless source of inspiration for spectacular 2D and 3D installations and unmatched space-altering effects.
Enjoy a whole world of design ideas: smart technology allows for countless application possibilities, ranging from small highlights to lavish ornamentation and from subtle light spots to genuine eye-catchers.
The most common purpose the SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS 8000 Series Austrian Crystal are used for is dressing a chandelier. More often than not, the crystal’s are connected and built into strands called “garland”. Here at www.CrystalPlace.com, our design team creates custom garland for our clients. In this article we would like to teach you how to put together your own crystal garland.
1. First off, measure your chandelier and find out approximately how much garland you will need.
2. Take a look at the entire SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS 8000 Series on our website [www.CrystalPlace.com] and find the crystals which you would like to use. We offer a variety of cuts and colors of crystal to choose from. Using the size of the crystal, determine the approximate amount of crystals that will be needed.
3. Once you have decided on the design and crystals you would like to use, it is time to choose the connectors used to attach the crystals. (Some connectors are not compatible with all crystals. Please contact us with any questions.)
4. Now its time to create! With our easy to use bowtie connectors, building garland is a breeze. (They basically work just like a staple, hooking through the crystal and wrapping back around.)
5. Attach your garland strands to your chandelier and ENJOY!
Crystal By The Foot
Crystal Made For Decorating
Looking for Crystal Strands? Crystal Garland? Crystal Chain?
Crystal garland is normal made with full lead crystal and lead free crystal octagons.
Crystal garland is now being offered with crystals ranging from 6mm to 18mm in a variety of crystal cuts and crystal colors.
Common Crystal Garland Uses:
- Crystal Garland is used as a crystal wedding decoration
- Crystal Garland is used to create crystal wedding centerpieces
- Crystal Garland is used to create Crystal Wedding Trees
- Crystal Garland is used as a wedding décor decoration or crystal table decoration
- Crystal Garland is used to design or redesign crystal chandeliers
- Crystal Garland is used to adorn and decorate floral arrangements
Learn more about the Crystal that is used to make Crystal Garland
View Unique Crystal Products that incorporate Crystal Garland
Browse a Crystal Garland Collection